NAV integration solutions
The obligation of notifications towards Nemzeti Adó- és Vámhivatal means a significant administration task to companies. To reduce this administration to a great extent (or even completely), we have deveoped our NAV integration solutions, which provide direct and automated notifications to our clients through an electronic data connection provided by the office.
The aim of our NAV integration solutions is to provide an easy-to-use interface and reliable technology in order to process and electronically submit the data available in the entities' ERP system, and also to receive feedback from NAV.
- EKAER number applications
- Customs administration
- Excise data service and EMCS
- Quick and effective data reporting thanks to the electronic connection to the NAV’s system
- Data service is provided without user interaction thanks to notification processes which can be completely automated
- We provide a follow-up service related to legislation, so legal conformity is always ensured
- Data security – within a closed system, data protection is ensured; any modifications are logged
- We provide integrity with any ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Baan, etc..)
An easy-to use, independent application that helps entities handle EKAER notifications in a simple and quick way, as well as automate these notifications and easily find the logged data.
A professional customs software which supports the customs handling processes of companies in normal and simplified proceedings as well - of course, legal compliance is ensured as well.
- NCTS (freight forwarding services)
- ARUREG data connection
- ICS/ECS electronic notification of a summary declaration
- ELEKTV - Customs storage notifications
An electronic excise filing programme which handles excise files in a transparent way, in a closed system, which is compatible with NAV inspections. It ensures that all processes comply with the new excise legislation (from 1 July 2017). The application EMCS Comm is integrated with the e-Jövedék 2017 module of our software CustomRs - thanks to that, our clients can fulfil their obligations of notification automatically.
Our communications application NavCom makes the business processes of customs procedures through banks quicker. It is integrated with the central system of the bank as well as the appropriate systems of NAV, thus ensuring an immediate confirmation of receiving payments for customs debts.
We are constantly following the changes in legislation concerning entities, and we design our new services by taking them into account. At the moment, we are working on two IT solutions to these current problems:
- From 1 July 2018, accounting programs must have an online, real-time connection to NAV
- According to the regulations of NÉBIH, all participants of the supply chain must indicate all identification data on invoices and delivery notes in case of food products