Privacy and Cookies’ policy
When, how and which type of information might we collect?
1. By visiting our website and/or through cookies, we may automatically gain the following information and data; including but not limited to: traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, IP address, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrived at or viewed after leaving our website.
2. By contacting us via the website, the correspondence may by reserved for security reasons or in case required by law, or to fullfill your order or request.
3. By registering on our site, filling out surveys, inquiries, and/or orders, we obtain and store the information and data on them.
What are cookies, why and how they are handled?
1. Our website uses four cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree (see below agree checkbox). These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
2. The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. Please consider that a cookie is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How do we handle and protect your data?
Your data is stored on our secure and certified servers. For safety reasons, please do not share your registration data (login and password) or any other codes with anyone else. Your data is handled and transferred by and among our staff whose aim is to fulfill your request or orders, answer your questions, as well as carry out or support the services provided to you.We draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. For your protection, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
How do we use your data?
1. We carry out your requests and orders, and answer your questions
2. We send you service or promotional communications via email, and notices on the website.
3. We allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Please note that we do not transmit your data to third parties – except our contributors and subcontractors taking part in fullfilling our obligations towards you. We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this policy or as required by law.
Please note that we transmit your data to third person or authority if by law or sentence with legal effect we are obliged to do so. By accepting this regulation you allow us to proceed your data to our subcontractor cooperating in storage and administration of your data.
What kind of rights do you have?
Your rights and corrective course of action are regulated by the Hungarian CXII. Act of 2011 and the regarding directives of the European Union.
If you believe that any of your information that we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us via post or email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Act of 2011 and the „Cookie Law” (Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003). Any dispute arising from it shall be subject to Hungarian jurisdiction.
Information about us and contact
If you have any concerns about our policy, or you have questions about how we handle your data, or concerns about your privacy, please contact us under the following addresses and contacts:
Regenseurope is a site operated by Régens Plc. registered in Hungary under registration number 01-10-044363 (Seated: 19 str Prielle Kornélia, Budapest, H-1117, VAT Nr. HU12485727) and Regens Web Solutions Ltd. registered in England and Wales under registration number 7101656 (Seated: 55 Loudoun Road, St John’s Wood, London NW8 0DL, VAT Nr. GB 101 8871 30)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org